Lithonia Lighting FMMCL 840 PIR M4 7-Inch LED Flush Mount Light with Motion Sensor, 575 Lumens, 120 Volts, 10 Watts, Wet Listed, White
Lithonia Lighting FMMCL 840 PIR M4 7in. White LED Motion Sensor Flush Mount Closet Light The Lithonia Lighting LED Closet Light provides general lighting and can be mounted to a wall or ceiling. This FMMCL LED fixture comes with a prismatic acrylic lens and is an ideal replacement for traditional fluorescent T12 closet light or
Lithonia Lighting FMMCL 840 PIR M4 7in. White LED Motion Sensor Flush Mount Closet Light
The Lithonia Lighting LED Closet Light provides general lighting and can be mounted to a wall or ceiling. This FMMCL LED fixture comes with a prismatic acrylic lens and is an ideal replacement for traditional fluorescent T12 closet light or inexpensive battery operated light.
Power: 10.4 Watts
Input Voltage: 120V (Connects directly to power supply via provided UL recognized driver)
Luminous Flux: 575 LM
Emitting Color: 4000K (Bright White)
Light Source: LED
Dimension: 6.63 inches long by 4.25 inches tall by 1.63 inches’ deep
Weight: 0.9 lb
Light direction: General
Average life: 50,000 hours
Warranty: 5 years – Limited
Electrical: Long-life LEDs, coupled with a high-efficiency driver, provide extended service life. Standard
input: 55 lumens per watt. Fixture operates at 120 volts, 60Hz.
Meets Highest Industry Standards: cUL Certified in the United States and Canada, suitable for damp locations and ENERGY STAR certified.
More electrical information is located on spec sheet
Benefits of Hardwiring LED Fixture versus using Battery operated fixtures:
Maintain the same light output throughout life of LEDs while light will dim as batteries start to lose power.
Hardwired option can be much cheaper when adding in the cost of replacing batteries.
Generates more light than battery operated fixtures: Fixture operating on 4 AAA batteries can generate around 100 lumens. This fixture provides close to 9 times the light output.
Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) will turn on and off when motion is detected. Sensor will turn off after 30 seconds of no activity
Which light colors work for me?
3000K: Used in family homes, hotels, coffee shops and other warm and sweet environments.
4000K: Used in homes with a need of a soft white lighting atmosphere.
5000K: Used in offices, working areas, shopping malls and other commercial areas that needs super bright lighting
Ideal for closets, pantries, utility rooms and other rooms where general light is needed. Perfect for multifamily, residential and light commercial locations.
- SAVE ENERGY & REDUCE POWER CONSUMPTION: Save your hard-earned money and toss away all those cheap fluorescent closet lights. Invest in these ENERGY STAR certified 4K LED light fixtures and save energy and power all at once. This integrated LED closet or utility room light provide 570 lumens and 4000K bright white temperature for smooth light everywhere.
- 50,000 HOURS OF LIGHT: Made from high quality materials, these LED lights are designed to provide lighting that lasts for up to 50,000 hours of lifespan, or 45 years if on for 3 hours a day. Stop replacing or recharging your fixture or batteries because this low power consuming fixture will save you money on your electricity bill for years!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this product is backed by our limited 5-year warranty policy! Just in case you have any issues or problems, our friendly customer service will be more than happy to help you! All of our products meet the highest standards for your safety only.
- EASY INSTALLATION: included mounting hardware and installation guide makes installing this LED light to a wall or ceiling an easy Do It Yourself project that can be completed within minutes
- ON/OFF SENSOR INCLUDED: Fixture includes a motion sensor that will turn on and off when it detects motion so you don’t have to worry about leaving the light on