Enerwave ZWN-333 Z-Wave Wireless Plug-In Appliance On / Off Switch Module, 120VAC 60Hz Incandescent: 1000W Ballast: 1200VA Resistive: 1800W (15A) Up to 100ft Range – Works as Repeater to Extend Range up to 100ft – No Wiring Required
The ZWN-333 is a Plug and Play Wireless Home Automation Control Device. It is Z-Wave enabled and is fully interoperable with any Z-Wave enabled network. Z-Wave enabled devices displaying the Z-Wave logo can also be used with it regardless of the manufacturer. This Plug-In Z-Wave enabled device works as a repeater. It extends the range
The ZWN-333 is a Plug and Play Wireless Home Automation Control Device. It is Z-Wave enabled and is fully interoperable with any Z-Wave enabled network. Z-Wave enabled devices displaying the Z-Wave logo can also be used with it regardless of the manufacturer. This Plug-In Z-Wave enabled device works as a repeater. It extends the range of your Z-Wave network by up to an additional 100ft (depending on physical obstructions). It also works to kill dead spots of coverage in your Z-Wave network. The unit is very easy to install, just plug and play (no new wires are required). It also has a Z-Wave bypass outlet on the left side of the unit that is not Z-Wave controlled (always-on outlet). You will be able to manually or remotely turn the Z-Wave enabled outlet On and Off from any internet connected device such as a PC, Mac, Smart Phone, or Tablet. It’s fully compatible with any incandescent, CFL, or LED lamp and small appliances. The specifications for this unit are as follows. Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz. Incandescent: 1000W. Ballast: 1200VA. Resistive: 1800W, 15,000mA (15A). Motor: 1/3HP. Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz. Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F.
- Features A Z-Wave Enabled/Controlled Outlet Which Can be Manually Enabled and Disabled using the Program Button on the Front of the Unit and an “Always On” Standard Outlet
- This Module is Fully Interoperable with Other Z-Wave Enabled Devices and can be Easily Added into your Z-Wave Network
- Wirelessly Switch your Devices (such as Lights, Fans) ON / OFF from Smart Phone Applications, Any Web Browser from Any PC or Mac, or Internet Connected Tablet
- The ON / OFF Control of the Connected Load can be Programmed into Z-Wave Scenes, with Dynamic Scheduling and Events from Anywhere
- The ZWN-333 Acts as a Z-Wave Repeater to Extend the Range of your Z-Wave Signal up to 100ft. Includes a two year manufacturer’s warranty. Manufactured in a ISO9001 Registered Facility.